Thursday, October 4, 2018

SwanSong Has A Stripper Pole Up Her Ass

Y'all remember when I slammed SwanSong because she's the bitchiest mod? (ALSO: I HOPE SHE FINDS IT!!)

Well, THIS HAPPENED TODAY!! Some innocent player asked someone to flute for them (WHILE I WAS OFF! No screenshots sorry) and SwanSong threw a FIT. So, being the trolls we are, we literally mocked a mod, and I am so freaking proud. Screenshots courtesy of BullDog and Sabotaged.

READ TO THE END!! I wanna hear your voice.

SABOTAGED's: (came before Bull's I think)





BULLDOG'S:


<< Here's a bit of it. >>
>> Swan sent her a PM. 



Needless to say, I doubt people like SwanSong...

WHO'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MOD? Leave me a comment!

****AND****
If I started a Horse Isle Burn Book, would ya like it? (@SwanSong)

No comments:

Post a Comment