Sunday, September 9, 2018

THIS IS A DESPERATE CALL FROM YA THIRSTY HOE, ENTE

Y'ALL. I wanna change my name yes again to CahRa/CahRaSweeney because of my new obsession with the Alienated series. It's the thing I won't shut up about, with the totally fuckable hot man candy on the cover. This is the book:

Image result for alienated cover
Leave me a comment if you'd fuck him.

ANYWAYS, I need "Cah" added to the dictionary. In Indonesian it means "hah" and can be put under category.

I also wanna get the alien planet's name in:
L'eihr (submit as Leihr)

PLEASE !!! My thirsty ass already got Aelyx (the boy) in and I named my horse after him.


PLEASE SUBMIT Cah AND Leihr!! Here they are, in huge ass letters. My bud submitted three versions of Leihr before submitting the right one;

Leihr

Cah


<3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment