Friday, September 28, 2018

Aelyx is Pregnant!! (Just kidding, who'd fuck me?)

okay so everyone knows about GoldenFeathers' kid right? This 1 year old little kid?

ANYWAYS last night WeWe was talking about having her kids/being pregnant. WeWe is definitely not pregnant. And GoldenFeathers ignored her. So.... being the petty little weirdo I am... I told her I was pregnant, despite the fact she knows I'm 16 and too ugly to ever be fucked.

^^ YES, I asked where a baby came out, despite knowing full well as I have taken health class.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sharing articles. I have been finding interesting posts and your articles are what I need. They are really useful and engaging. They are precious pieces of advice. I can branch out with new knowledge. Learn captivating things. Hope you will upload more me. shopify best currency converter , currency converter box online , best apps to boost sales on shopify

    ReplyDelete